All e-books loaded into Omoguru dyslexia friendly reading app suddenly become dyslexia books.
We look to provide in the app as many relevant e-books for Middle and Upper schoolers as possible already preloaded. In addition to that here you can find links to e-books sources available on the web. We want to help you to find relevant reading content.
The benefit of reading with our app is a dyslexia friendly font designed to be highly readable and to make words decoding easier. Research proved that kids read better with Omotype than with other dyslexia fonts.
Books For School Reading in Our Dyslexia App
When we talked to schools to see how we can offer as many relevant books for dyslexic readers, we realized that each school has their own reading list. Some of the books on these lists were already preloaded in the app.
Here are some available titles:
Middle School Titles
- Adventures of Tom Sawyer – Mark Twain
- The Call of the Wild – Jack London
- Little Women – Louisa May Alcott
- Treasure Island – Robert Louis Stevenson
- Peter Pan – J. M. Barrie
- Robinson Crusoe – Daniel Defoe
- A Christmas Carol – Charles Dickens
- Dracula – Bram Stoker
- Frankenstein – Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley
- Adventures of Huckleberry Finn – Mark Twain
- Captain Courageous – Rudyard Kipling
- The Wonderful Wizard of Oz – L. Frank Baum
- The Prince and the Pauper – Mark Twain
Upper School Titles
- Siddhartha – Herman Hesse
- Pride and Prejudice – Jane Austen
- The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde – Robert Louis Stevenson
- The Scarlet Letter – Nathaniel Hawthorne
- The Metamorphosis – Franz Kafka
- The Dubliners – James Joyce
- Othello – William Shakespeare
- The Odyssey – Homer
- The Divine Comedy of Dante Alighieri: The Inferno
Add Any Book and Simply Make It Dyslexia Friendly Book
Omoguru: Dyslexia Friendly Reader enables you to add your own books. Sources like Apple Books keeps their books locked to their format. Or Amazon who keeps their books within their apps.
Our app works the best with e-Pub formats that can be found in various online bookstores. In addition here are some links to online bookstores:
Reading Rockets – More than 5000 books that you can search by age
ePub Books – Free e-books from the public domain
Kobo Books – Online bookstore
eBooks.com – Online bookstore
GoodReads – Books search and link to bookstores
Therefore, it is quite simple to find a book you look for and adjust it to your needs.
Other titles are already preloaded within the app’s library. Altogether there are over 45.000 free e-books available from Project Gutenberg. All e-books are available in the free version of the best app for dyslexic readers.
With Omoguru: Dyslexia Friendly Reader all e-books are dyslexia books!
Download Omoguru for smartphones and tablets: