Lexie's reading environment is designed to support homeschooling, independent reading practice, and classroom needs. We want to help you make the best of it and help a child with dyslexia at home as easily as possible.
Learning never stops. No matter what’s going on in our lives. New situations require new strategies. Even though e-learning and homeschooling isn’t new for all, some might find it difficult.
1. Use OCR print to digital conversion to digitize important parts of textbooks
With a small amount of work, hard to read textbooks are now bits of lessons and easy to learn :)
2. Add Word documents or TruePDFs for easier reading and note-taking
3. Keep the grip on your reading, fluency, and comprehension practice with short stories
4. Keep on with independent reading
5. Schools can create their digital library in Lexie and make their reading materials available to students
These 5 tips will leave more than enough time for the rest of the school activities and playtime. Whether you have or don't have dyslexia, homeschooling with Lexie doesn’t take much time but results will be evident in the future. Though there will be challenges and things you can implement every day to support your children.