Omoguru helps dyslexics read easier and offers comfortable reading experience adjusted for you
It makes the text more readable and helps to decode letters and words easier. It takes less than 1 minute to start reading.
The Key Benefit Is the Ability to Adjust the Text So It Is Readable to You
Open a book and use Customize Reading option to match the text to your needs:
- Font Type – From A to E respectively longer letter “necks” and “tails” help to decode the words
- Mark syllables to improve reading rhythm
- Set spacing between the lines and letters for improved readability
- Set background color that helps with canvas text contrast
- Mark mirror letters to avoid mental rotation
- Select from two reading styles each with a tool that helps with focus and following lines
Works on all devices. Download Omoguru for FREE on:
Start With Available Free E-books
You can easily start reading because the selection of free e-books is available through Omoguru.
You can also add your own e-books or documents. For more info take a look at the difference between free and subscription features.
Import Text From Printed Publications
With a text recognition tool (OCR) you can take a picture of any page of printed text and import it as your own content. It is automatically converted into an optimized text.
Read the Text Your Way With Omoguru Dyslexia Reading App
Choose the Right Type for Easier Letter Decoding
There are 5 different types of dyslexia friendly font. Type A to Type E. Each type has a bit longer necks (ascenders) and tails (descenders) from A to E respectively.
- The necks and tails help with decoding letters and words
- If the word is easier to decode dyslexics will read easier
- Select the font type that makes the text easier to read in
Split Words Into Syllables
Marking syllables enables you to:
- Read correctly
- Easier to detect syllables to improve reading rhythm.
- Set the text to different font-weight or color.
Better Focus and Reading Speed
The app provides swipe and scroll reading styles. Each has a tool that helps with focus:
- Animated line
- Enabled background line makes it easier to follow lines in a book
- Select line speed and play it so it guides you through text and helps following lines
- Overlay hides all text but one line of text.
Font Options Support Personal Needs
Readers can set up any text to customize for the easier reading experience. In a few simple clicks choose:
- Font size and weight
- Spacing between lines and letters
- Background color
- Text alignment.
“My boyfriend is 36 yo, he has dyslexia, dysgraphia and ADHD. This is the first time he can read books normally and I thank you for that :)” Pavla M.
“Reader has made our life so much better. My daughter reads with no breaks, when she gets tired of reading one font she adjusts to what she finds most suitable. I love to see her reading with a smile and no frustrations. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!! ♥️♥️♥️”
RITA AND MUM
Marked Mirror Letters to Avoid Mental Rotation
Readers can choose between several markings for mirror letters that will stop mental rotation.
Notes Help You Learn Easier and Keep Important Stuff at Hand
Notes help dyslexic students write papers and learn. Collect them from e-books or from print. Simply select a part of the text you want to save. Name the note or add comments if you wish, and save it as new or add to the existing group. Each note from e-books contains links to its origin.